Percona Monitoring and Management 2.22.0¶
|Date:||September 23, 2021|
|Installation:||Installing Percona Monitoring and Management|
Percona Monitoring and Management (PMM) is a free and open-source platform for managing and monitoring MySQL, MongoDB, and PostgreSQL performance.
- DBaaS (Technical preview): DBaaS users can now use the PMM UI to upgrade existing Clusters to the newer version of the operator without interacting directly with Kubernetes.
- PMM-8396: Backup Management: Add an ability to specify the number of retries for Scheduled backups before operation fails
- PMM-8079: DBaaS: Percona Operators inside Kubernetes cluster managed by PMM can now be upgraded
- PMM-8077: DBaaS: Show the current version of Operators used in Kubernetes Cluster
- PMM-7924: MySQL Performance Details dashboard: Add “Performance Schema Status Monitoring” chart
- PMM-8688: Backup Management: When adding a new Backup, the action button now reads “Create Backup” instead of “Edit” to reflect the action happening
- PMM-8311: Integrated Alerting: Disable edit/delete buttons for Percona-sourced Templates
- PMM-8509: Management of ability to update PMM Server in the same way as this implemented to other Settings for PMM. Users can use API, UI, or docker Environment Variables to change the setting responsible for the Update process. As with all PMM settings, environment variables have higher priority and can’t be changed with the API or in the UI.
- PMM-7392: DBaaS: Change Number of Nodes when editing Topology
- PMM-8613: Backup Management: Unable to restore MySQL backup
- PMM-8463: Backup Management: State stuck on “Pending” when creating backup with already existing name
- PMM-8408: DBaaS: Development version of PMM Client was used for monitoring DB Clusters created by DBaaS
- PMM-8584: Wrong CPU metric labels in dashboards for RDS instances
- PMM-8421: Listen-port ignored/removed for external services after server update to PMM 2.19 and higher (Thanks to Rainer Plischke for reporting this issue)
- PMM-8703: Custom dashboard prevents PMM Server Docker update from 2.20 to 2.21 (Thanks to Hubertus Krogmann for reporting this issue)
- PMM-7690: AWS discovery and monitoring based on IAM roles is not working
Last update: 2021-09-21